Active Subwoofer. Capable of producing extremely high sound pressure levels in spite of its size, BX181A combines with any loudspeaker system, no matter what brand, model or kind, to implement sound performances which are hard to believe. Suitable ...
Capable of producing extremely high sound pressure levels in spite of its size, BX181A combines with any loudspeaker system, no matter what brand, model or kind, to implement sound performances which are hard to believe. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, concert halls, theatres, clubs, medium sized venues.
- BX181A is equipped with a power amplifier (MosFet, class AB) designed around an innovative driver stage that guarantees the lowest possible distortion, while providing excellent dynamic and tonal performance. It delivers a total output power of 1200 watts.
- D.E.Co (Dynamic EQ. Controller): sophisticated speaker protection circuit.
- Internal stereo electronic cross-over that may be bypassed for wide-band use.
- 132 dB max SPL.
- BX181A is equipped with a 18" woofer - custom designed to Montarbo specifications - featuring neodymium alloy magnet and light-alloy die-cast frame, which ensure significant weight reduction.
- The cabinet is built with birch multiply and painted with black, heavy duty, antscratch paint; it is fitted with side handles and adaptor for satellyte supporting pole SM4 (optional accessory).
- The front side is protected by a strong, powder coated, metal grille.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use,
- Concert halls
- Medium to large clubs
- Large-scale events
Frequency Response [-3dB] 32 Hz – 100 Hz
SPL 1W @ 1mt 101 dB
Max SPL 132 dB
Dispersion (HxV) omni
LF Voice Coil 4” neodymium
LF Type bass reflex
Amp Class AB MosFet
Peak Power 1000 Watt
RMS Power 700 Watt
Self-rotating display No
AD/DA Converter No
System Presets No
Dual Active Peak, RMS, Thermal Yes
Signal input Dual XLR stereo input
Signal Out Dual Line and X-Over
USB Connector No
Pole mount Yes
Width 540 mm
Height 650 mm
Depth 600 mm
Weight 45 Kg